The following terms and conditions shall govern your use of the Site www.conferroauctions.com (here in after referred to as the “Site” or “Website”) and all the other URLs forming part thereof. The Site is owned and operated by Conferro Auction Private Limited. By accessing, browsing or in any other manner using the Site, you acknowledge to agree and accept, and be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Conferro Proprietary and Ownership. Conferro owns the sole and exclusive right and title to the Site and, over all the contents and material available, as well as the maintenance of this Site, including but not limited to any trademarks, copyrights, database rights and other intellectual property and proprietary rights. Your use of the Site does not grant to you ownership of any content, software, code, data, or materials you may access on the Site.
- No Unlawful or Prohibited Use. Any use of this Site for any unlawful or illegal purpose or any other purpose which is inconsistent with any of the terms and conditions of this Website is strictly prohibited. You may not use the Site in any manner which could damage, impair or in any other manner disrupts the use of the Site, or interfere with the enjoyment of use of the Site by any third party. For more information kindly refer to the Disclaimer section on the Site.
- Links to Other Sites. The Site may contain links to other Websites. Likewise, other Websites may contain link to Conferro’s Site. Conferro has no control over the contents of other Websites (except our URLs) and is not responsible for any information obtained by you from such Website, and shall not assume any liability for any loss caused to you upon performing any act through the use of the linked sites.
- Copyrights and Trademarks. Conferro reserves the right over all the contents and material of the Site, and all such contents and material are copyright protected. All the trademarks, logos, and trade names (collectively referred as “Trademarks”) displayed on the Site or on content available through the Site are Trademarks (registered and unregistered) of Conferro and its associates, and shall not be used by others, unless otherwise authorized.
- Indemnity. You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold harmless the Company, its officers, directors, employees agents and licensees, from and against any losses, liabilities, damages, costs, and expenses, including, without limitation, reasonable legal, expert and accounting fees, incurred in connection with any claims, actions or demands alleging or resulting from your use of the Material (including Software), your breach of this Agreement, or your violation of law or of the rights of any third party. The Company shall provide notice to you promptly of any such claim, suit, or proceeding and, if it is one asserted by a third party, shall provide reasonable assistance to you, at your expense, in defending any such claim, suit or proceeding.
- Material Posted on Site. As also mentioned in the Disclaimer section, we make no representations for the suitability or reliability of any information posted on the Site. We anyways advise that some of the contents on the Site may not be suitable for minors. Viewer discretion is advised.
- Copyright Infringement Notice. As we expect the users of this Site and other parties to respect our intellectual property and proprietary rights, likewise we respect the rights of others too. If you believe that we, in any way, have copied your content or material which constitutes infringement of copyrights, you are requested to kindly intimate such fact to us at :
Conferro Auction Private Limited
5, Shanti Vihar, Vikas Marg,
Delhi – 110 092
e- mail to us on email@example.com
Monitor and Review. Conferro reserves the right to monitor and/ or review all the information and material provided or posted by you on/ through its Website, and Conferro does not presume any responsibility for such information or material. However, any information specifically required from you shall be kept in confidentiality.
- Modification of Terms and Conditions and Site. Conferro reserves the right to change, remove, add or modify any of the terms and conditions or notices posted on the Site; or any contents, material, graphics, information available on/ through the Site, without any prior notice. You are responsible for regularly reviewing the contents as well the terms and conditions of the Site.
- Termination of Use. Conferro reserves the right to terminate or discontinue your use of the Site, or any portion or URLs forming part of the Site, at any point of time; without any notice or liability.
- Miscellaneous. This Site is governed by the laws in India. All disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the Site shall be governed by the laws of India, without regard to conflict of law principles, which might result in the application of laws of another jurisdiction. Subject to the Parties’ right to seek interim relief(s), any dispute arising out of or relating to the use of this Site, or the breach thereof, shall be submitted to arbitration in accordance with the arbitration rules under the India Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. The arbitration proceedings shall take place in Delhi, India.
In case you do not agree with any of the provisions of the Site, your sole remedy is to discontinue your use of (or access to) the Site.