Vanity fair Magazine, March 1994 edition, featuring Donald Trump and Marla Maples with their new born on cover page. Much has been spoken about Donald Trump’s children, however little has been known of ‘Tiffany Trump’ – Donald Trump’s daughter with his ex-wife Marla Maples, who was born in 1994 and was named after the famous jewelry store – ‘Tiffany and Co.
The magazine includes a number of other interesting features including:
• Exclusive interview of Cuban leader Fidel Castro
• Dominick Dunne’s investigative report on the sensational Menendez trial
• Mikhail Baryshnikov’s White oak Dance project
• Tobacco heiress Doris Duke’s death and the mystery around it
• Marjorie Williams role and influence in White House and Clinton
• Numerous excusive vintage advertisements
Vanity Fair is a renowned magazine of culture, fashion and current affairs, published by Conde Nast in US. Its first issue was between 1913 and 1936, and the imprint was revived in 1983.